Notice of Privacy
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
JASSO TANKER, S. DE R.L. DE C.V. With address in Avenida Gavilanes, Manzana 20, Lot 1, Number of Interior 10, Fraccionamiento Villas del Sol, Playa del Carmen, Solidaridad, Quintana Roo, C.P. 77723, is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
In the privacy office located at the address mentioned with the following contact details: Email: email@example.com. Phone: 984-176-8523 / 998-291-1704
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
1) Provide the services and products required by you,
2) Report on changes or new products or services that are related to the contracted or acquired by the client,
3) To fulfill obligations contracted with our clients,
4) Evaluate the quality of the service,
5) Conduct internal studies on consumer habits.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE GET AND FROM WHERE?
For the purposes indicated in this Privacy Notice, we may collect your personal data in different ways:
1) When you provide them directly,
2) When you visit our website or use our services online
3) When we obtain information from other sources that are permitted by law.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED DIRECTLY:
We collect your personal data directly when you provide it to us, when you visit our facilities, when you participate in our promotions or give us information in order to provide a service. The data that we will obtain by this means can be, among others: Name, Address, Telephone, E-mail.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECTED ON OUR WEBSITE:
When you visit our website www.tripadvantages.com or use our services online: Name, Address, Telephone, Email.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT THROUGH OTHER SOURCES:
We may obtain information from you from other sources permitted by law, such as telephone or work directories. The data that we obtain by these means can be among others: Name, Telephone, Address, E-mail.
HOW CAN YOU LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You may limit the use or disclosure of your personal data as follows:
1) To stop receiving emails with promotions, by sending an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and to indicate in the SUBJECT ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ or,
2) Submit a written request signed by you, at the privacy office at the address indicated, and present your original official ID, as well as a simple copy of it.
HOW TO ACCESS OR RECTIFY YOUR PERSONAL DATA OR CANCEL OR OPPOSED TO YOUR USE?
You have the right to access your personal data that we possess and the details of the treatment thereof, as well as to rectify them in case they are inaccurate or incomplete; Cancel them when it considers that they do not require for any of the purposes indicated in the present Notice of Privacy, are being used for non-consensual purposes or have terminated the contractual relationship or services, or oppose the treatment of them for specific purposes. The mechanisms that have been implemented for the exercise of these rights are through the presentation of the respective application in the privacy office at the indicated address, in which it must deliver signed application, present in original official identification, as well as a copy Simple of this one.
THE APPLICATION MUST CONTAIN AND ACCOMPANY THE FOLLOWING:
1) Name and address of the Holder.
2) The documents proving the identity, or, as the case may be, the legal representation of the holder.
3) The clear and precise description of the personal data in respect of which the owner seeks to exercise any of his rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition.
4) In the case of requests for rectification of personal data, the holder must indicate, in addition to the above, the modifications to be made and provide the documentation that supports his request and,
5) Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data. The deadlines to attend and respond to your request is 20 business days. For more information, please contact the privacy office or visit the indicated address.
HOW CAN YOU REVOKE THE CONSENT FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
At any time, you may revoke the consent you have given us for the processing of your personal data, so that we stop making use of them. To do this, you can do any of the following:
1) By sending an email addressed to email@example.com and indicate the revocation of consent for the processing of your personal data; O well,
2) Submit a written request signed by you, at the privacy office at the address indicated, and submit in original your official identification, as well as a simple copy of it, indicating the revocation of your consent to the treatment Of your personal data.
In a maximum period of 20 working days, we will take care of your request and inform you about the origin of the request through the contact information provided in the request.
CAN YOUR DATA TRAVEL TO ANOTHER COUNTRY OR BE SHARED WITH OTHERS?
Your personal data will not be transferred and will not be processed inside or outside the country, by persons other than the person responsible for the protection of your personal data.
MODIFICATION TO PRIVACY NOTICE:
We reserve the right to make modifications or updates to the Privacy Notice, at any time, for the attention of new legislation, internal policies or new requirements for the provision or offering of our services or products. These modifications will be available to the public through the following means:
1) Advertisements visible in our establishment or customer service center; or
2) On our website www.tripadvantages.com.
1) Your browser type and operating system,
2) The websites you visit,
3) The following links,
4) The IP address, and
5) The site you visited before entering ours.
WHO CAN YOU SUBMIT YOUR COMPLAINTS AND COMPLAINTS FOR THE MISUSE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If you believe that your right to personal data protection has been harmed by any conduct of our employees or our actions or responses, it assumes that in the processing of your personal data there is a violation of the provisions of the Federal Protection Act Personal Data held by Individuals, may file a complaint or complaint to the IFAI, for more information visit www.ifai.org.mx